Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, WeekendLocation:
SidneyJob opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Hourly pay rate: $19.40 to $19.90 Immediate openings available now.Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon's service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.Reasons you'll love working here:
A FREE shuttle service is now available for Amazon employees of the Sidney Warehouse, with pick up locations in Downtown Victoria, Tillicum Mall, McKenzie and QuadraHealth and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, RRSP Match, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You'll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations - Amazon's delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you'll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws of the province. If you require accommodations, please notify us at . If you have a disability and need an accommodation during the application and hiring process, including support for the New Hire Event, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can reach us by phone at 888-470-1688, Monday through Friday, between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT. You may also contact us if you might need an accommodation in your new role and would like to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma