Supported Living for Adults with Learning Disabilities
£25,000 - £27,000
We are currently recruiting a Service Manager on behalf of a reputable company providing care to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs throughout the UK.
The role of Service Manager will be to oversee small cluster of supported living services in West Yorkshire.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Ideally have experience at a supervisory level in a similar setting
- Hold a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
- Multi-site experience would be desirable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a sound knowledge of CQC
- Have a passion for supporting individuals to live the best possible lives
- Hold a valid driving licence with access to a vehicle
Within this role you will become part of a provider who are dedicated to delivering outstanding support to a range of clients across the West Yorkshire region, with ample opportunity to develop and progress within your career.
If you are the perfect candidate for this post please apply today, or for more information contact Lexi at Elite Search Associates
Not for you, but know the perfect person for this role? Elite Search Associates offer referral fees for any successful referrals, so please share!
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise