- Ensure the safety of both Etain LLC personnel and property both during the course of the work day and while on delivery and pick-up runs.
- Ensure that all employees are operating in compliance with Etain LLC policy and Department of Health Regulations.
- Security Team Members interact and work with members of multiple departments and a high level of professionalism is required at all times.
- Ensure the facility is clean by assisting in janitorial work such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks include but are not limited to the following list. You may be asked to perform any or all of these tasks on a given day while maintaining compliance with the New York State Regulations, Etain, LLC Standards and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Secure Etain, LLC facilities against both internal and external diversion through the use of provided security equipment and direct observation.
- Maintain a professional demeanor during all employee, manager, and patient interactions.
- Package lots for shipment, ensuring the accuracy and quality of each batch
- Deliver Etain, LLC product to dispensing locations, ensuring the accuracy of the transfer manifest and maintaining a clear chain of custody record.
- Transport funds from dispensing locations to banks, ensuring that the quantity transported matches accounting records.
- Ensure that the manufacturing facility is maintained in a sanitary and operational condition by sanitizing surfaces, removing waste, and maintaining equipment.
- Maintain detailed daily logs of visitors, maintenance, petty cash use, waste disposal, and employee time sheets.
- Use Etain, LLC provided software to track inventory for transport and for stock verification.
- Identify security threats to the correct authority.
- Participate in inventory audits at all five Etain, LLC Locations.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a safe and compliant manner, utilizing proper personal protective equipment and methodology.
- Thorough weekly cleaning of the facility (lab, rest rooms, cultivation, common areas).
- Empty and dispose of root balls at the end of harvest.
- Assist members of other departments with tasks as needed, including tasks related to harvest, packaging, and processing of medical marijuana.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Attention to detail required for complex recordkeeping
- Ability to use a computer and to learn new programs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
This is a both an office and manual labor position which requires versatility and attention to detail. This position operates within a manufacturing environment and requires daily use of personal protective equipment such as respirators, hair nets, gloves, and goggles. When outside of the manufacturing center, professional attire is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- New York State Driver's License
- New York State Security License
- Janitorial experience
- Equivalent level of education, training, and experience
- Previous Cannabis warehousing / distribution experience
Etain Health is New York's only family-run, women owned and operated medical marijuana company. We are committed to manufacturing clean, safe, and consistent medical marijuana products for the patients of New York State. Etain was founded in honor of the matriarch of our family, Frances "Granny Fanny" Keeffe: during her battle with ALS we saw first-hand the strength and comfort that medical marijuana could provide.
Our mantra, "Take a moment with Etain", embodies the spirit and belief that our products meet the diverse needs of our community by delivering the highest quality and purest products so our customers feel good about investing in their health and wellbeing.
Etain was one of the original five licensees in New York in 2015 and now has dispensaries in Yonkers, Kingston, Syracuse and a flagship in Midtown East in New York City. We believe the future of cannabis is diverse, and we execute every day on making that future a reality by doing things differently and fostering diversity and inclusion in the cannabis space. Our passionate, women-led organization shares a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of simplicity, care, and trust.
All Etain employees have access to the Employee Assistance Program which provides resources for counseling, financial planning and over 10,000 training resources from your first day of employment. After a 90-Day probationary period, full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits: health insurance including vision and dental, 16 annual days of Paid Time Off and an additional 7 paid holidays.
Equal opportunity employer
Etain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.