Sales Progressor 12 Month FTC
Location: Hybrid - Remote & Coventry Office
£21,000 to £23,000 + Commission/Bonus
About the Role
Support the Sales Progression Manager in achieving sales and completion targets set by the business providing the highest quality of customer service, in order to meet the wider company business objectives.
- Progressing reservations for both purchase and rental through to a successful completion/tenancy commencement by liaising with our solicitors, our sales consultants and customer services team as well as various other internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Monitor and track bookings for removals, authorise key release s and organise couriers
- Maintain sales documents and paperwork
- Produce regular reports for management
- Remote/work from home role with approx. 1 day a week in the Coventry office
- Strong admin experience, ideally experience within sales progression
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills and the ability to deal professionally with both internal and external customers
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook and ideally experienced using various databases
- Lucrative Commission/Bonus
- 24 days holiday (rising to 28) + Bank Holidays
- 2 fully paid volunteering days per year
- Health benefits such as; medical screening by Nuffield Health, Remote GP, 24/7 access to EAP Services (including counsellors and legal advisors) as well as dedicated Mental Health First Aiders, and eyecare vouchers
- Opportunity to expand skillset and obtain more knowledge of conveyancing process
- Flexible/remote working
At McCarthy Stone, we celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our colleagues. We welcome applications from all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.
As the UK s leading developer and manager of retirement communities, we provide high quality homes to exacting specifications. As of November 2021, McCarthy Stone operates 475 developments across the UK for more than 20,000 people.
We believe in championing the role, wellbeing and happiness of older people in society. We help our customers have a better later life, so they feel more connected, recognised and valued than ever. In late 2020 we launched the McCarthy Stone Charitable Foundation to support local causes that help older people in need across Britain.
We are proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work 2022 as well as making the Great Place to Work Wellbeing list!