Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn't been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism's intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit .
About the Role:
As SDR Manager you will be responsible for managing members of the Cognism SDR team and adding new opportunities to the top of the sales funnel. You are tasked with coaching, leading, and mentoring a team of Sales Development Representatives and ensuring necessary contribution to Cognism's overall revenue goals.
SDR Managers will report to the Director of Sales Development and are expected to work collaboratively with the Sales Development Management Team to develop new initiatives that will result in more pipeline for the business, as well as, autonomously working with their team to develop their individual sales development skills. This role is based in Cologne and the successful candidate will work closely with our senior leaders.
What you'll be doing:
- Coaching of SDRs, including setting up effective individual training plans, one-to-one training, and weekly training.
- Review, Create and Improve on messaging to improve connect and conversion rates
- Ensuring all reports are adhering to company values
- Day to Day Management of reps including weekly 1-2-1s to discuss both personal and professional matters
- Performance analysis of reps including Performance against quota, overall activity, administrative performance (CRM management etc.)
- Delivery of ad hoc reporting where necessary including a good knowledge of salesforce reporting
- Recruitment including initial stages of interviews and liaising and providing feedback to external agencies, candidates and the Head of Talent Acquisition
- Utilising Incentive Spend and managing incentive spend
- Implementing new sales strategy as requested by Sales and Marketing Leadership team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Leading by example, ensuring they themselves are adhering to Cognism's core values and meeting the expectations they set for the team themselves.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including liaising interdepartmentally. Most notably working with the AE, Marketing, Product and Rev Ops teams
- Positive, enthusiastic team player
- Retaining top talent within the team
- Identify opportunities for better process and/or structure to drive improved efficiency.
What you will need:
- Experience as an SDR/BDR is essential. Candidates with previous leadership or management experience would be ideal.
- Previous Sales Development management experience, preferably at a fast-paced, SaaS company is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Fluent in English and German.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to learn quickly; you are always searching for ways to expand your knowledge
- Strong passion for sales and sales processes
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, Gong, LinkedIn Navigator
- Opportunities to grow your career within our global group of fast-growing companies
- Work for one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups in Europe
- Work closely with an outstanding international team
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Regular team events
- Flexible working times
Cognism is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.