LOCATION 2070 N. Eagle Road Meridian ID US 83646
Min: USD $14.00/Hour
Mid: USD $16.00/Hour
New Store Opening in Meridian, ID in Fall 2022!
When we think about what it's like to be a Burlington associate, there are elements of our culture that set us apart from the competition. At Burlington, we embrace the many facets of diversity that strengthen our communities where we live and work every day. If you want to grow your retail career with a caring and inclusive organization, come join the Burlington Stores team as a Customer Service Supervisor, Selling Floor Supervisor or Receiving Team Supervisor!
As a Burlington Store Supervisor, you'll be an integral part of the store leadership team, working closely with Store Management in the areas of Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Human Resources. This leadership position is the stepping-stone to a management role within our expanding organization. Are you a self-starter with the ability to supervise store operations efficiently and effectively? If you are a proven leader who understands the value of building strong teams and partnerships to drive results, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Supervises all store functions and associates while in the role of Manager on Duty
- Maximizes sales results through training, developing and coaching of direct reports
- Exemplifies Our Burlington Core Values - Drive Results, Trust & Respect, Builds Teams & Partnerships
- Promotes safety for both our customers and associates by adhering to company guidelines.
- Cultivates a diverse culture based on teamwork and collaboration
- Reinforces our company Asset Protection strategies to eliminate shortage
- Assists in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new associates
- Participates in weekly workload planning meetings
- Drives Community Relations participation through company programs and partnerships
- Coordinate's meal and break periods and monitors schedule adherence
- Performs other tasks as assigned by manager
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience within an off-price, big box or a specialty environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to move/handle/lift store merchandise
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- 15-30% Associate Discount
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k)
At Burlington we're opening more stores nationwide to provide you with even more locations to enjoy our amazing prices on the brands and styles you love. As we grow, you can too! Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2022-183617
Address 2070 N. Eagle Road
Shopping Center Suite 1080
Zip Code 83646
Workplace Type On-Site
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Posted Date 6/6/2022 11:15 AM
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category New Store Openings