LaSalle Network is partnering with an omni-channel marketing agency to hire a Remote VP of Media Analytics and Reporting.
As a leader on the analytics team, you will utilize your strong quantitative abilities, effective communication skills, project management experience and deep understanding of how to operationalize data science efforts. This role will work in close partnership with our clients to create solutions that empower deep insight into clients' customers and marketing activities.Remote VP Of Media Analytics And Reporting Responsibilities
Remote VP Media Analytics And Reporting Requirements
- Manage the development and evolution of methodologies for measuring client business results of marketing programs
- Assist with planning/budgeting/analysis activities on certain data-driven client accounts
- Translate analysis insights into actionable recommendations and strategies for omni-channel marketers with emphasis on digital media optimization in conjunction with brand and performance media teams
- Direct all aspects of the data science work stream including managing and mentoring junior team members, establishing processes and protocols for team work flow and work prioritization
- Manage external vendor contracts related to attribution measurement (i.e., Oracle OnRamp, , Facebook, The Trade Desk, etc.).
- Coordinate with Vice President, Program Management to provide smooth workflows and reliable delivery of Media Analytics outputs - media reports, audience profiles, online insights, etc.
- Work with C.I. Database & Engineering to automate media measurement and analysis processes to accelerate delivery timelines
- 10+ years of experience in analytics, data-science, data-driven strategy, quantitative research and/or management consulting work within a marketing capacity
- 4+ years of experience leading/managing a team
- Knowledge and experience with utilization of digital martech stacks including ID Graphs, Data Management Platforms (DMP), Customer Data Platforms (CDP), data visualization tools and other CRM related platforms
- Knowledge and experience of marketing channels including programmatic, social media, OTT/CTV, streaming services, direct mail and email
LaSalle Network Keywords and Related Terms:
analytics , media analytics , reporting , data science , Power BI , Tableau , quantitative research , market research , excel , CDP , DMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.