We Are Hiring:
Role: Registered Nurse - Float Pool
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Shift: PRN, Days
- Department: Float Pool Staffing
- Hospital: Ascension Seton Hays
- Location: 6001 Kyle Pkwy, Kyle, TX 78640
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Working for one of the best rated hospitals in Austin!
ABOUT SETON HAYS:
Ascension Seton Hays is a regional hospital with 24/7 emergency care and is certified as a Level II trauma Center and as a primary stroke center. Ascension Seton Hays has also been awarded the Silver Plus Level Performance Award from the American Heart Association - Get with the Guidelines Program for providing advanced stroke care. The campus is a destination for specialty care including heart and vascular health, and muskuloskeletal, plastic and neurological surgical care, among others. Additionally, Ascension Seton Hays recently launched a bariatrics and digestive health program. In March 2021 Newsweek named Ascension Seton Hays as one of the top 217 Best Maternity hospitals in 2021 using the Leapfrog Maternity standards.
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing required.
- Advanced Life Support preferred.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.