We are currently seeking a talented Architect to join our Buildings Service group in Jacksonville, FL.
If you are looking to make an impact within an organization that is committed to you and bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation - apply today!
We are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe.
Every day, we're working to shape the future.
The Architect will be responsible for designing and managing the overall project design and development process to ensure that construction documents conform with RS&H's agreement with the client. The position requires business management acumen and must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong communication skills.
- Lead and manage a multi-discipline project team of architects, interior designers, and consultant's engineers
- Lead project programming, planning, design, development, review, and coordination of contract documents and specifications, coordination of consultants, and administration of construction contracts
- Lead workload projections, manpower scheduling, and manage project profitability
- Assist with consultant's agreements including scope of work, fees, schedule of deliverables and interfacing with in-house legal resources to ensure timely resolution of issues with contractual terms and conditions
- Lead and mentor junior architectural staff with all aspects of project design and delivery
- Engage with clients and key organizations to strengthen our presence in Texas
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience
- Professional Registration in Florida
- Proficiency with Revit, MS Office, MS Project, and Sketch-Up
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that's redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.