Grand Junction sprawls across the Grand Valley, perfectly situated for exploring the wonders of northwestern Colorado -- and wonders certainly abound. To the east is the Grand Mesa with lakes, forests and terrific fall-color displays. To the west is the Colorado National Monument, a little Grand Canyon of red rock formations, steep drop-offs and high vantage points, including the 23-mile Rimrock Drive. To the south is the lush Western Slope agricultural oasis, fostering everything from wine grapes to peaches that feed more than 20 Grand Valley wineries and local farmers' markets, respectively. To the north are the Little Book Cliffs, sheer rippled walls of stone that descend from the mesa top to the valley floor. If you are fortunate, you can hike up the Book Cliffs and see a band of wild horses that roam freely. The great Colorado River flows from the Rocky Mountains down through the city and into Utah. Here, you can take mild to wild river raft rides, with several areas on the river offering class-IV rapids. Nearby Rattlesnake Canyon is worth a trip to see spectacular red-sandstone arches.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Call Nancy Bell at or email your CV in confidence to .
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Student loan repayment assistance available and comprehensive benefits
- Monday through Friday, 4.5-day workweek
- Low volume call, on phone only
- See an average of 13 - 18 patients per day
- Join 4 - 5 physicians and 1 - 2 mid-levels
- BC required
- Practice in the largest city on Colorado's Western Slope and the heart of emerging wine country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail