A hospital-based Gastroenterology group in Erie, PA is looking to add an additional physician to their collegial team. ERCP and/or EUS are optional but desried.
Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. It is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there are lots of things to do for other outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job .
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, 5 days of CME with $4K stipend
- Well-established nonprofit facility that has the latest advanced endoscopy equipment
- Single-specialty GI group with a full suite of GI procedures offered
- Mix of 80% inpatient / 20% outpatient procedures
- Need 2 GIs for management of digestive disorders in adults and pediatrics (12 years and older)
- Join 6 physicians in collegial group, 9 advanced practice providers with a support staff of 20
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail