Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Fort Worth, Texas.
Growing neurosurgery team in Fort Worth, Texas is seeking a physician assistant to join their practice! The position will include a mix of surgical and clinical duties as well as inpatient management and occasional call. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to work in a surgical specialty and also receive training from one of the most highly regarded neurosurgeons in the DFW area!
Join an award winning practice...apply today!
- Full-time permanent position - Neurosurgery
- Split time between seeing patients in clinic, first-assisting in the OR, and hospital rounding
- Wide range of cases including both spinal and cranial surgeries
- Light call schedule shared with surgeon
- Previous experience as a physician assistant in a surgical specialty, preferably neurosurgery
- Relevant clinical rotations in neurosurgery, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurology, etc.
- Active Texas Physician Assistant License (or ability to obtain license)
- EMR proficient
- Ability to build rapport with new patients and established patients
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance
- CME stipend
- PTO and paid holidays