Monitor machine performance including downtime and output performance of equipment. Maintain and schedule technician assignments and project work, oversee the repair and maintenance of all equipment. Provides the support and guidance for ensuring all plant equipment and facilities are in good repair and meeting production requirements.
- Hands-on leader with all the tools required in an industrial setting.
- Oversee, manage and direct all maintenance procedures and operations.
- Supervise 1-2 Technicians in daily tasking; these will be multiskilled technicians with varying degrees of skill.
- Supports and prioritizes necessary repair and troubleshooting by managing priorities aligned to operational needs.
- Train new employees in maintenance work processes and procedures.
- Document information as required for CMMS i.e. PO, WO, PM.
- Provides leadership to technicians to achieve root cause failure analysis.
- Develop and order material as appropriate.
- Safety as priority while maintaining Lockout Tagout programs, Hot Work permitting, etc.
- Maintain plant equipment to OEM standards or better through continuous improvement.
- 2-year Technical Associates degree or 5+ years relevant experience in maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as electrical and pneumatic drawings, safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
- Computer skills to include exposure to Asset Management/CMMS.
- Demonstrate electrical controls skills.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical distribution and controls in an industrial setting.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, pneumatics and facilities maintenance.
- Must be proficient in Asset Management/CMMS, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to walk, climb or balance, kneel, crouch.
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; wet and/or humid conditions.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Exposure to weather, extreme heat or cold, noise intensity level, atmospheric conditions, exposure to electrical shock , exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals, wet and/or humid, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, working high exposed places, any other applicable environment conditions.