SMART Physician Recruiting is seeking a General Diagnostic Radiologist for a site in Central West Virginia. Ideal candidates would be strong general readers and be able to do some women s imaging. There is some night and weekend call. The position is available as locum, perm, or locum to perm. So, any physicians who would like to try the position out, may do so. WV is a compact state, so if applicants have a different license in another compact state, licensing will not be difficult.
- Locum Rate: $2000/shift
- Salary: Starting over $350k (commensurate upon experience)
- Cases: General Diagnostic, some mammo
- Call: 7-8 nights/year, weekend call split evenly (can buy or sell certain call days if desired)
- Swing Shifts: 5p-11p (Occasional)
- Setting: Hospital
- Preferred: WV license, Full Time availability, clean malpractice
- Start Date: ASAP Pending credentialing
If interested, please submit your CV to Aaron Reiskytl at or call/text Aaron directly at .