Job Role: Estates Operative (Ref 7246)
Location: Halsemere, Surrey
Salary: £19,459.44 per annum plus benefits.
Hours: Four days on, four off, 7am -7pm from Monday -Sunday (An average of 38.5 hours per week)
As a Estate Operative, you will contribute to our vision of being the leading property manager, by:
- Demonstrating FirstPort values in all aspectsof your work and communication, to develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensuring the development and its individual buildings and common spaces are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety so they maximise their presentation.
- Supporting the estate manager with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer's expectations.
The Estates Operative is supervised by the Estates Manager and reports to Estates Manager
You will currently be working within or have experience of a customer service environment and have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times, ideally in a face to face environment.
Warm and friendly communication comes naturally to you, and you are able to resolve issues and any complaints effectively to the customers complete satisfaction quickly and efficiently.
You have experience of challenging and/or emergency situations and always remain calm and take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism. Health and safety is of great importance to you, and you have experience of performing daily checks and keeping accurate records to ensure everything is kept up to date and fully compliant.
You are self-motivated and pro-active, you enjoy working independently but also enjoy having other supportive colleagues you can build relationships with at regular team meetings.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you're not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis.
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
- Provide a high standard of service to the site and our customers.
- Handle all external and internal calls to the porter's desk in the correct manner.
- Maintain a diary and log all events as directed by the Estate Manager
- Ensure the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well presented and maintained.
- Ensure completion of all health & safety, resident checks and routine duties as per the check sheets.
- Comply with H&S procedures, potential issues identified / reported.
- To carry out deep cleaning as and when requested.
- Report any maintenance issues that may arise to the Estate manager and remedy them upon instruction.
- To deliver a high standard of service when serving in the Country Club, Bistro & lounge. Liaise with Residents & Guests on Events & Club Activities.
- Interact and assist with residents and visitors in a professional and friendly manner and relay information to the Estate Manager
- Carry out weekly fire alarm tests
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals, record all stock, and report to the Estate Manager stock levels & requirements.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive - We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful - We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled - We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy - We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and su