We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer Associate I to join our team supporting Federal clients for our San Antonio, TX office location!
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. The primary functions of this position are to take ownership of electrical designs as Engineer of Record, assist in developing electrical designer and junior Engineer skillsets, performing QC reviews for other Electrical Engineers, and coordinating deliverables for electrical staff.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers and Project Managers
- Help develop and hire a team of engineers for future growth
- Lead designs from a diverse list of projects ranging from administrative buildings to hangars to infrastructure
- Coordinate with design professionals in other Practices within RS&H to support ongoing contracts
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff
- Collaborate with national managers and other project managers concerning budget and staffing projections
- Bachelor's or Master's of Engineering degree from an accredited university
- 8 years or more in design experience as a Registered Professional Engineer
- Demonstrated capability in leadership of design teams
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship skills
- Currently holds PE license, in good standing
- Experience with managing staff
- Working knowledge of NEC and other NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of UFCs
- Experience working on Building and site design
- Ability and willingness to travel in the US and internationally
- Demonstrated capability in client relationship building
- Experience with REVIT
- Ability to participate in business development, marketing, and client coordination
- The ability to obtain and maintain engineering licensure in multiple states is desired
- NCEES certification a plus
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
We take pride in having partnered with Federal clients for more than 70 years on facilities and infrastructure projects. From hangars and airfields to training and command facilities, you could be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of federal clients for a variety of agencies.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.