Own Your Career
We deliver unparalleled opportunities to drive your career advancement and we have a rewarding employee culture to support it.
Now is the time to truly own your career and deliver real value to some of the world's most valuable Fortune 100 brands, growth companies transforming their industries, and mid-market firms that need help navigating the defining moments of their lifecycle. Be a part of a collaborative organization with a commitment to learning. Work side by side with business leaders to solve complex client challenges. Discover opportunities to participate in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Collaborate with our Women's Initiative, explore issues surrounding Diversity & Inclusion with our IDEAS committee, or help to shape our employee experience with our Employee Engagement Committee!
The Team - Cloud & Enterprise Applications
Advise fast growing companies and well-known enterprises (both publicly traded and privately held) on a wide variety of projects including Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, CRM, Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC), and Salesforce.
- Work on Dynamics GP and D365 related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Support new and existing Dynamics GP Manufacturing clients through process design to execution.
- Share your individual subject matter expertise and be a liaison to our clients.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Educate internal and external audiences on Microsoft best practices.
- Identify, design, and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach.
- You are a self-starter with longer term goals of learning other applications to include Business Central or NetSuite, and the ability to assist those teams when necessary.
Actively participating in career development activities and build expertise by participating in educational opportunities, self-study, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- 5+ years of direct Dynamics GP implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of SSRS report writing with strong understanding of GP tables.
- Ability to provide expert level support for complex manufacturing/distribution issues.
- 2+ years of Dynamics GP Manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of Dynamics GP SOP, POP, and Inventory experience.
- Experience with Smart Connect.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of Dynamics GP.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Experience testing Dynamics GP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Experience with SQL Server and TSQL.
- PMP or MBA.
- Dynamics 365 BC or Dynamics 365 for Sales experience.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.