Our company, based in Hicksville, New York, was formed in 1991. The company provides civil and structural engineering, land surveying, construction inspection/management, site safety and special inspection services. The firm's market sectors include transportation (highway, bridge, and rail infrastructure); building and facility projects inclusive of schools and colleges, medical care, housing, wastewater treatment, commercial and site development; and municipal engineering. Our company has been successful in building an excellent reputation of professional service and experience with all of our clients. We place great emphasis on client communication, quality, meeting project deadlines, and innovative problem-solving.
Job Location: Hicksville, New York
We are seeking an experienced individual with knowledge of drones and obtaining drone approval and permits.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Part 107 Remote operator Certification.
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR Part 107 regulations, airspace, and LAANC system.
- Experience with a variety of UAS platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Earth, Google apps, and UAV piloting apps.
- Experience with Radio Controlled airplanes or RC systems in general is a plus.
- Experience developing flight plans will be on the higher end.
- They may inspect drones to ensure safe operations, document drone findings, plan routes and maintain and repair drone equipment.
- Stay up to date with new drone and software technologies.
- Fulfill and test new drone orders.
- Provide flight support on site with clients.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.