Tevogen Bio Inc. is a late-stage clinical biotechnology company with a rapidly advancing diversified product pipeline and broad research portfolio. The research pipeline includes off-the-shelf, allogeneic genetically unmodified precision CD8+ T Lymphocyte therapeutics for the treatment of common cancers, neurologic diseases, and difficult to eradicate serious viral infections.
Tevogen leadership believes that personalized immunotherapies which are accessible to the masses are the next frontier of medicine, and a disruptive business model is necessary to increase the pace of medical innovation. Core to company's successful biopharma business model is its culture of Creativity, Optimism, Respect, Equality, and keen focus on continuous process improvement as well as organizational and manufacturing efficiency.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Work Location: Tevogen Corporate HQ, Warren, NJ; Potentially hybrid
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Position: Full-time, Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Corporate Communications Officer you will support Tevogen's Communications Division by:
- Support Corporate Communications Lead in developing, managing, and implementing Tevogen's strategic communications plan.
- Working with senior executives and the functional leads to translate their guidance into an executable communications strategy that measures progress against objectives.
- Supporting senior executives develop and implement internal and external communications plans, including for investor audiences.
- Developing, managing, and implementing a paid, non-paid, and social media strategy to increase corporate brand awareness.
- Manage work with consultants and contractors to develop videos and other media in support of company objectives.
- Analyze and translate marketing intelligence into strategic communications objectives.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with external organizations/non-profits with similar objectives; coordinate events with these entities as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum of an undergraduate degree and 8+ years of experience in external communications and public relations, including:
- Experience designing and leading paid and non-paid, and social media campaigns for private or public corporations.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital paid and social media environment and trends.
- Experience in designing and developing communication tools for investor audiences.
- Experience in conducting media training sessions for the executive leadership.
- Experience developing KPIs of success for public and media perception to compare and contrasts messaging campaigns across company's goals and objectives.
- Experience building and executing strategic communications plans, including development and classification of audiences, messaging goals and needs, and priorities.
- Tenured experienced working with both cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and confidence in using data to drive decisions.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills, particularly understanding and translating complex biological information for external audiences, including the financial community.
Minimum of 5+ years of biopharma industry knowledge, skills, and experience in internal and external communications management, including:
- Superb communications skills across including oral and written with experience is writing press releases and journal articles.
- Experience working closely with senior executives and boards of directors to develop written materials for internal use.
- Experience managing, developing, and packaging regular communications materials for investors and other company stakeholders.
- Excels at building and managing relationships across teams and geographic locations, both internally and with leadership.
- Strong project management knowledge, skills, and abilities.
This position currently requires onsite work at Tevogen's Warren, NJ HQ with the potential for hybrid schedule. The role may require some domestic or international travel up to 20% of time.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Prospective new hires for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on your start date unless an exemption has been approved by the Company as a medical or religious accommodation.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.