Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Psychiatrist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is expanding its well-regarded consultation/liaison psychiatry service and is seeking a 6th member for this collegial group.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is a progressive, fiscally strong health system based in eastern Pennsylvania s Lehigh Valley. We have a Level I trauma center, regional burn center, Level IV NICU and Level II PICU. We also have a comprehensive cancer center, busy heart and vascular center, and transplant program.
- Our network has outstanding technical support with voice recognition dictation, computerized physician order entry and telemedicine capabilities to reduce travel time.
- LVHN is partnered with the University of South Florida for medical student education; our physicians are eligible for academic appointments.
- In 2019, we will enthusiastically welcome our first class into the Lehigh Valley Psychiatry residency.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Physician must have excellent clinical and patient relationship skills who is comfortable with medically ill patients
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance