Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client, a brand new tech start-up, with a leading global design firm as their investment partner is on a mission to get people talking. Using a real-time audio engagement platform, the company's very clear purpose is to build and allow for better decision-making for communities, customers, or employees.
It's an exciting time to join and they are currently seeking a superstar Communications Manager to join their remote team.
This role will offer lots of variety but most importantly you will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's first communications strategy. You will be responsible for managing multi-channel content creation to reach key target audiences, and help them understand the power of collective intelligence and the company as pioneers in the field.
Working closely with the Founders you will be excited to build something new and develop the position. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy building and iterating on how they could scale.
- Gain broad exposure to product and science initiatives
- Organise workflow and processes to ensure that information sharing, thought leadership, and cross-team marketing alignment is a top priority
- Plan, execute, and iterate on marketing campaigns
- Develop helpful, educational, and dynamic content for the product.
- Collaboratively working with Design to create a unique customer experience.
- Creating content (i.e., blogs, videos, infographics, and social media content).
- Perform user research, craft positioning/messaging, user product education, and develop creative assets
- 3-4 years experience creating multi-format content.
- 1-2 years experience developing communication strategies/campaigns.
- Track record of reliable and timely communication planning and execution for time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation and problem-solving skills, and able to work independently by influencing stakeholders at different levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can juggle multiple projects at the same time - Bonus if you've previously been complimented for being highly organised, collaborative and creative
- Experience in, or passion for tech companies and an ability to bring a 'Prototype, test and learn' mentality
- Desire to take full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently
If you wish to discuss anything regarding this position and/or your application to this role, please reach out directly
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.