Reyes Beer Division - Chicago Beverage Systems is Hiring CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Average Up to $85,000 per Year + Excellent Benefits
Local Routes - Get Home Daily
Chicago Beverage Systems joined Reyes Beer Division in 1979 as the first distributor in our organization today. We operate from a 291,971 square foot, state-of-the-art facility on the city's West Side. At Chicago Beverage Systems, we proudly sell and distribute the largest portfolio of import, craft and domestic brands in Chicago, delivering nine million cases of beer each year to more than 7,080 retailers across the Chicago metro area.
Want a Career With Reyes Beer Division? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Reyes Beer Division online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Reyes Beer Division Talent Specialist to schedule an interview (we'll contact you at the number provided)
Join the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are hiring IMMEDIATELY and offer the following:
- Home daily - local routes
- Average up to $85,000 per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Free beer on Holidays and birthdays
Certified Great Place to Work 2022!
We represent the best brands in the country including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White Claw, Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon, and more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today!
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments, empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Rotate delivered products in a customer's place of business to ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent experience in the military.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Want a Career With Reyes Beer Division? Complete the Form to Get Started!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.