G+D makes the lives of billions of people more secure. We develop innovative products and solutions to safeguard payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data. With more than 170 years of experience behind us, we approach each day with renewed energy and passion. We are an international technology group and traditional family-owned company, with over 11,800 employees in 33 countries. Creating Confidence is our path to success; and it could soon be yours, too.
Group Services (GS) is the strategic platform for G+D internal, non-differentiating services.The legal unit in Germany with an international orientation of the management organization is to carry out and develop overarching tasks such as IT services, process management and business services in a standardized and efficient manner for the G+D Group.
Within the Global Process Excellence division, we are looking for a
Business Process Lead Data Strategy and Governance (m/f/d)
- You lead the process area "Data Strategy and Governance" within the MDM department.
- You overview groupwide data strategies and MDM approaches and define standards and governance models for G+D to become a data-driven company.
- You analyze, optimize and innovate master data frameworks, toolsets and MDM setups to streamline G+Ds data and esp. MDM landscape.
- You take part in groupwide business strategy meeting for early identification of process relevant topics.
- You translate the business strategy into achievable process features.
- You have a focus on business improvements and bring outside knowledge on master data management.
- You approach the business proactively with state-of-the-art technology and process solutions.
- You are responsible for regular alignments on management level.
- You support roadmap definition.
- You act as Product Owner defining the requirements and supporting its prioritization.
- You realize and implement solutions as part of a sprint team.
- Within the collaboration team you ensure standardized process requirements and guidelines across the Business Units.
- You manage the alignment with the Business Process Owners and offer a strong guidance.
- You support and closely align with other Business Process Leads, with the Business Process Experts, Solution Architects, IT experts and Key Users.
- You develop and provide KPI reporting.
- You enhance a proactive and delivery oriented working mode.
- Ideally five years of experience in the field of master data management strategy and governance
- Profound knowledge in SAP material, customer and vendor master data
- Knowledge of data management maturity (CMMI/DMM) reference model
- Intercultural competence and capability to quickly establish solid collaboration networks with your Group Services counterparts as well as your business stakeholders
- Good understanding of business language
- Profound technical knowledge and strong process understanding
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- High affinity for communication and interaction within the whole G+D group
- Independent and creative attitudes
- Proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken) is prerequisite
- Readiness for international travel
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, home office and 30 days' holiday per year
- A company pension scheme as part of the attractive remuneration package
- Attractive family benefits, including a summer holiday for children of G+D employees
- Other benefits such as an in-house sports club and a canteen subsidised by the employer
- Working in an innovative, internationally active family group with shared values
G+D Group Services GmbH und Co. KG Prinzregentenstraße München
Business Process Lead Data Strategy and Governance (m/f/d) Festanstellung Vollzeit Giesecke+Devrient Group Services GmbH & Co. KG München Architecture Data Management Mathematik Modelling Quality Transformation Wirtschaftsinformatik Wirtschaftsingenieur Wirtschaftsingenieurwissenschaften Wirtschaftswissenschaften Weitere: Sonstige Branchen IT, Softwareentwicklung,Kaufleute, Verwaltung,Dateneingabe Festanstellung Vollzeit Berufseinsteiger G+D macht das Leben von Milliarden von Menschen sicherer. Wir entwickeln innovative Produkte und Lösungen für die Absicherung von Bezahlvorgängen, Identitäten, Konnek tivität und Daten.