Assistant General Manager - Restaurants & Bars with experience of managing large teams in busy, restaurants, kitchens, and bars required for a brand new, innovative Hotel & Restaurant concept opening imminently in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London.
This exciting F&B Manager position is offering a very attractive salary + fantastic benefits and the opportunity to lead and be part of a world class creative and talented food and beverage team.
Desirable experience of the Assistant General Manager - Restaurants & Bars
- 2+ years experience in a similar busy, high end restaurant management role as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Restaurant General Manager or similar.
- A track record of managing large teams in busy, high end restaurants, kitchens, and bars.
- Previous involvement in budgeting and forecasting, a strong understanding of the financial expectations of a successful Hotel restaurant and bar business
- Exceptional attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple things at once.
- A natural at leading and managing others, you lead by example and create an environment where your team can be their best self
What s in it for you
- A highly competitive package and plenty of opportunity for career development.
- The opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding
- Become part of a team that s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands
- Great discounts across the entire company
Apex Resourcing Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency for this F&B Manager reference location Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London, United Kingdom synonyms Restaurant Manager, F&B Manager, Food and Beverages, Assistant General Manager, Hotel, Hospitality