PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION -
AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT SHOP MECHANIC:
Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? If so, we would love to hear from you! Pape' Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking Shop Mechanics to join their team in Donald, OR.
At Pape', you can count on us to invest heavily in your Mechanic career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Shop Mechanic, you will work on all makes and models of agriculture equipment in the shop ensuring equipment repairs are done accurately and timely, all in an effort to support our customers and maximize their uptime. Every day, picture yourself working alongside other trained Mechanics in a shop that has all the support and resources you need to perform top-notch work on equipment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 or more years of working knowledge of small engines and agricultural equipment including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems, and air conditioning systems.
- A team-oriented personality, with the focus and drive to work without direct supervision.
- Must provide own tools.
Starting Compensation: $25-28/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)