SMART Physician Recruiting is seeking Anesthesia Board-certified or Board-eligible Physicians for a new full-time opportunity with a private group in Central Michigan. This position is ideal for experienced general anesthetist doctors (BC or BE ABA/AOBA) that are looking for a new full-time position and who are open to relocation to the near area. Projected start date of this position is January 2018. Due to the nature of our relationship with this group, I can set up a conversation between yourself and the medical director within a matter of days. The faster we are able to begin credentialing, the closer the start date will be to the present.
- Compensation: $360,000+ per year, with CME, FSA, and 401k full details to be discussed with the director
- Case Types: Entirely Bread and Butter cases serving a rural clientele, with 100% Medical Direction
- Week Length: M-F, contractual full-time position
- Call Schedule: 1:5 weekday call, 1:5 weekend call
- Special Requirements/Further information: BC/BE in Anesthesia, Case Logs. Must be local, and amenable to a phone and onsite interview with the Medical Director
- License/Credentialing: Can start as soon as credentialed.
If interested, please email your CV to
Or: Text/call Aaron Reiskytl directly at