We at Maple Leaf Farms are the leading world provider in all Duck meat Products. Within our multiple Milford-based facilities, we engage in all steps of food production from farm to plate. We are proud of our competitive pay, benefits, and amazing workplace culture. Apply to join our Maple Leaf Team!
We have 1st shift only, ranging from 8-9 hours a day and Bi-weekly required Saturdays (average of 5 hours)
Why You Should Work with Us!
Working within the Kansasville Hatchery - our associates are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Generous attendance policy with Attendance Bonus!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Raises after 120-Days on the job
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Places eggs in incubator trays
- Transfers trays from incubator to hatchery and removes paper wads from between eggs to make room for hatching.
- Transfers hatched ducklings from trays to boxes and counts out prescribed number of ducklings to each box section.
- Supplies baby ducks to other workers for sexing, grading, and inspections.
- Spend 20% of the workday sanitizing stations for the following work day